Hospital Management System
Hospital Management System
Most healthcare software systems rely on outdated client server technologies accessible only from network connected desktop computers installed on premises. HMS fundamentally changes how you manage your Clinic / Hospitals. With Netfotech HMS you get a fully integrated healthcare management suite delivered on a cloud-based platform providing you a robust, secure and available solution for your needs.
- Patient Management Portal: Patient Registration module of our hospital management system is designed to manage vital information for the patient information chart, which marks the outset of demographics capture. It encompasses the patient’s name, address and contact information, birth date, employer, and insurance information.
- Appointment & Scheduling: The Appointment & Scheduling module of our hospital management system is designed to manage the effective scheduling of appointments of patients for the doctors, laboratory, and radiology services.
- Billing: Billing of all Inpatient and outpatient consultancy and services with details of Patient Information, Services provided daily like Room rent, Operation, Delivery, Oxygen & Other Gases, Consultation, Nursing Charges, Laboratory tests, X-ray, Ultrasound, Medicines, Procedures, etc
- Laboratory Management: Laboratory Management module of hospital management system is used by the pathology lab to record and disseminate the information regarding the tests performed
- Radiology Management: Radiology Management module of hospital management system manages all radiology services provided by the hospital. As the radiology tests are booked at the reception desk, the request is automatically sent to the radiology department.
- Pharmacy Management: Pharmacy Management module of hospital management system is used to manage multiple pharmacies. A complete pharmacy shop can be managed through this module. Additionally, it can be linked to the main billing. As the patient collects medicines from the pharmacy shop, their charges will automatically transfer to the patient’s billing.
- Security Management: Security Management module of hospital management system is used to manage software security
- Medical Data: Medical Data module of hospital management system takes care of all the medical data of the patient. Patient’s intake, outtake, Medication, reading, etc.
- Reception Management: Reception Management module of hospital management system manages front desk reception activities. Status of any patient/doctor can be queried from this module, e.g., timing of consultant, residential address/patient room search.